music is my life,u're my sweetest nightingale~~


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Saturday, November 24, 2018

BILA LAGI NAK KAYA?

Assalamuaikum. Good evening.

Lamak eh sik menaip sitok. Selalu malas mok type pnjg2 & just post a simple word at instastory. But this evening, I suddenly tergerak hati mok “berbicara lebih panjang”.

I would like to share a real story about the topic above.

Masa ya my age around 7-8 years old. I was at my cousin’s house coz ada pengilan so on.
So biasala, after doa semua, makanan dihidangkan. The moment makanan dihidang, they also served minuman.

One man suddenly shouted (or maybe use his loud voice), he said..
“Wow! Minuman mahal. Aek gas (means air bicarbonate in Sarawak)! Nang boleh tahan bos tok. Bukan sebarang aek dihidang. Orang kaya jak hidang aek tok (because at that time, bicarbonate drinks was costly compare with air sirap etc).

Then my aunty (tuan rumah) replied,
“Aie mestila aek mahal....

(At that moment, that was the first time I heard someone said,)

“Bila gik nak kaya? Tok la masanya.”

Terdiam that guy. My aunty smiled.

There are 2 things I learned from this story.

1. To be rich, you don’t need to wait until you become rich.
A lot of people think that, rich is money. You’re rich when you have a lot of money. This mindset perlu dipecahkan. Coz if you wait for money to growth, you won’t be rich. Same goes to the guy in that story. That kind of people don’t understand where’s money come from.

2. If you want to give, give as much as you can. As good as you deserved. Ya amal kita bha, kira sedekah juak. Why mok berkira? Konsep nya sama mcm share rezeki juak. Some of org kita takut mok berik lebih coz they know there are people kedak that guy yang suka mok mengata. Blh jadi malu kita walaupun at first niat tdik memang ikhlas mok memberi yg terbaik. But, keep in mind that Allah know the niat kita and lakukan segalanya kerana Allah.

Okayla, mok dijadikan cerita from that moment juak. Any pengilan in my kampung, everyone hidang aek gas. Makanan pun bukan alang-alang. Mun makanan adalaa udang galah, kambing panggang etc. Walau sikit, alhamdulillah merasa juak.

Tq.

Till we meet again. Bye.

No comments: